Monday, February 16, 2009

Delicious dinner tonight

Tonight for dinner I decided to use that awesome chicken broth I made on Thursday and make some soup! I also decided to make some roasted vegetables and a salad to go with that! Here's the list of courses (hahaha) as well as a picture of the final products! I will update this with links as soon as I do the write ups for them. If I had to guess I would say they'll be up by 5pm at the latest!

Here's what I made:

It was all vegan except the chicken soup which wasn't vegan on account of the chicken broth and chunks of roasted chicken flesh that I put in. Feel free to steal these recipes! I made up the soup and veggie one (not that either are particularly hard, especially the veggies) and the salad was me just taking what I'd seen people do with celeriac and then updating it with stuff I had on hand. It isn't exactly seasonal, even though the celeriac was picked up at the Phoenixville Farmer's Market, but it was refreshing and so delicious.

09all
Enjoy!

No comments: